Oh yeon seo lee joon dating sites
– In 2007 she became a trainee of SM Entertainment and debuted with SNSD after a few months of training. – Sunny hates red bean paste, so whenever they eat bungobbang (type of bread/cake with red bean in the middle), she only eats the head and the tail (parts without too much red bean paste) and gives the rest to Taeyeon who LOVES red bean paste. – She acted in several musical theaters, like “Singin’ in the rain”, “Catch me if you can” in Korea and Japan. I wish he is really kind and friendly to elders and children. – She has learned jazz, ballet, hip-hop, belly dancing, popping and locking.– Her nicknames are: Soonkyu, DJ Soon, Ssun, Sunny Bunny, Choi Danshin (the shortest). Wouldn’t a guy like that have good manners with me too? – Hyoyeon gets carsick every time they have a trip so she sits at the front seat next to the driver to avoid vomiting.
– Yuri is known as a member that has husky voice among the SNSD members. –Yuri’s ideal type: “I wish he is really affectionate. – Yoona claimed that she has more confidence in dancing and acting rather than singing.A guy that shows his warmth even when you’re just looking at him. – She appeared in several dramas such as: “Two Outs in the Ninth Inning” (2007), “Park Jung Kum, Heavenly Beauty” (2008), “You Are My Destiny”, “Cinderella Man” (2009), “Love Rain” (2012), “Prime Minister & I” (2013), “Because It’s The First Time” (2015), “The K2” (2016), “King Loves” (2017).I can’t say that he’s a good guy if he’s fussy or sharp.” Yoona – She was born in Seoul, South Korea. – She was cast during 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting Audition. – She’s SNSD’s second biggest eater after Sooyoung. – Yoona released her first solo single called “When the Wind”.–Hyoyeon’s ideal type: “I want a guy without double eyelids.A smile with corners of lips lifted up would be nice.– Her nicknames are: Yoong, Saseumi (deer), Him Yoona (strong Yoona), Im-choding (elementary school-kid Im), Saebyuk, Alligator Yoong – She speaks Korean (Fluent), English, Chinese, Japanese (Basic). – She mentioned that her ideal type is Daniel Henney. (SM Station, on 8 September 2017) – She had a relationship with actor Lee Seung-gi.
– Yoon A ideal type: “When you say ‘good guy’, I think of my dad.
– Jessica and Tiffany are born at the same hospital, in California. – Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Taeyeon and Seohyun.
– She was cast during 2004 SM Casting System; 2004 CJ/KMTV (USA-LA) Contest 1st Place – Her nicknames are: Fany, Ddil Fany (clumsy Fany), Ajum Ny, Mushroom, T-Manager / Manager Hwang, Myong, Jackson Hwang – Fany is best known for her eye smile. – Tiffany used to speak Korean with American accent. – On May 2016 she released the album “I Just Wanna Dance”, which made Tiffany become the second Girls’ Generation member to have a solo debut.
– Among her nicknames are “Black Pearl” and “Cola”, both referring to her unique personality and her tanned skin. – She appeared in several dramas, like: “Unstoppable Marriage” (2007), “Fashion King” (2012), “Kill Me, Heal Me” (2015), “Local Hero” (2016), “Gogh, The Starry Night” (2016), “Defendant” (2017).
– Though Yuri is one of the lead dancers, she said that she’s the one that is the slowest in learning new moves… – Yuri was in a relationship with baseball player Oh Seung Hwan. – Yuri acted in the movie “No Breathing”, alongside Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk.
Girls’ Generation Fandom Name: S♥NE (So-One) Girls’ Generation Official Fan Color: – She was born in Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea.